Author Topic: Baloch and Islam  (Read 38718 times)

Offline MEHER BALOCH

• Junior Baask
Baloch and Islam
« on: October 05, 2008, 01:59:44 PM »
Baloch and Islam

Brothers and sisters I know the question Im raising here is somewhat sensitive and Im not sure if this question was raised before too…..but for the sake of unity we need to particularly discuss those types of issues which keep our voice divided….weakening our strength. One of the issues I have observed is the negative opinion of some Baloch about Islam.

Some say that because Pakistan is an ‘Islamic country’ and it used a very brutal ‘Islamic force’ (military) against the Baloch nation… that’s the reason some of the Baloch have negative feelings about Islam. Some say it is due to the influence of communism from Russia…. There can also be other reasons personal, social, political, ideological, etc. that forms the opinion about Islam.

One of my good friends (a baloch) used to ask me questions like if Islam is the true religion then why Muslims are so corrupt and why majority of them suffering the most in this world.
My response: You are judging Islam from what people are doing not from what Islam can do in your life… just like when you see a doctor involved in criminal acts, you say that doctors are criminals and this line of profession is not in favour of humanity. Would you then stop going to doctors for your treatment.

We are all here to understand each other’s views, not to fight… we can have difference of opinions though… but Im sure we can exchange them in a manner that can serve some good purpose.

Shall appreciate your feedback.

MEHER BALOCH

Offline Abdullah

• Global Moderator
Re: Baloch and Islam
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 06:12:37 PM »
Meher Jaan,

Balouchi Culture reflects the real image of the Balouch. And there is no clash between the Balouchi Culture and the Islamic principles, so our culture is compatible with Islam.

The negative feelings that you come across from any Balouch have their roots in the POLITICAL INJUSTICES done to the Balouch Nation by those who appear to be representing Islam. However, deep in their hearts even those Balouch who seem to be speaking against Islam know that the fault lies not with Islam which lays down the principles of humanity and peace, but it lies with those who spread MISCHIEF in the name of Islam.

So be patient when you hear a Balouch brother speaking against Islam, just try to understand what he is going through deep inside where you see a person crying for justice.

Best wishes,
Abdullah

Offline balushyno1

• I want my priority Back!!!
  • Restricted
  • Demonstration Against Bask Admins.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 02:21:02 AM »
And there is no clash between the Balouchi Culture and the Islamic principles, so our culture is compatible with Islam
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2008/08/080829_baloch_women_senator.shtml confict alert.
The negative feelings that you come across from any Balouch have their roots in the POLITICAL INJUSTICES done to the Balouch Nation by those who appear to be representing Islam. However, deep in their hearts even those Balouch who seem to be speaking against Islam know that the fault lies not with Islam which lays down the principles of humanity and peace, but it lies with those who spread MISCHIEF in the name of Islam.

So be patient when you hear a Balouch brother speaking against Islam, just try to understand what he is going through deep inside where you see a person crying for justice.
So now we (balochs) r the Most Suffering Nation in the world?or Palestinians most happiest. it's not kind of horrible joke?

Offline Baluch

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
ey balochani zuban o adaabe site enth ya Pakistani Democracy ey diwan enth.. ey mard mae bayana aga baloche ham helag mabit

minatwar
Revolution Revolution Till Victory

Offline Baluch

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 04:04:46 AM »
Down with Pakistan,

baloch-raaj-e-tepaaki-loutouk
Revolution Revolution Till Victory

Offline balushyno1

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 09:58:02 PM »
Rules And Regulations k Tehat i have same rights in this forum Down with ur racist balochs sardars and terrorists.

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »
Dear brothers,
Assalam o alikum,

Its always disappointing for me to see clashes among young Balochs.
Dears, conflict of viewpoint is different then personal attacks.
So please as an elder sister it’s my request control yourself and don’t destroy peace of baaskani diwan. 

I am not against of brother Mehr’s topic neither with the answer of brother Abdullah.
But yes from first day I am against of Mr. Zehr’s statement.

“Kaaro Kaari” is not the “Balochi” term or tradition.
I visited Iran to Pakistan I met almost people of every tribe but except for “Sindhi parast” societies or Baloch societies they adopted Sindhi culture, I never see any event of honor killing in all over the Balochistan. 

This is the game of great gamblers they destroyed us badly. First they divided Balochistan in three parts then by force handed over its main part to the divided India then after continue destroyed it by …

Please have a look at:

Balooshistan at 1838
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/bokhara_1838.jpg
http://www.zum.de/whkmla/region/centrasia/xbaluchistan.html

For further detail you will have to spend some time on google to search Baloch, Balochi and Balochitan and reasons or bases of existing crises.

Bratan’ nazanag aeb naen’ bale nazanag e saraa zidd kanag jehalaten’
gapp e hak edaa durah baaskan' barabaren' bale ede eemnii haraab kanag e haq kasii kirrah neyst.

goun_neiken_wahagan

Shome gohaar

Zahida
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Abdullah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 08:18:51 PM »
Dear Balushynu, Assalamu Alaikum:

You have raised a point that takes the whole idea towards a clash. I agree with sister Raji that difference of opinions should always be welcome, but not personal attacks.

There is no difference between those who give their inhuman actions the name of "tribal customs" and those who come up with similar actions but only calling them "Islamic". Whatever the pretext, the mind-set working behind such (mis)deeds is the same.

So we are not talking about any individual's personal customs here, we are talking about the Balochi Culture, which is simple, pure and humane. But are you sure what they did was part of YOUR CULTURE, I mean burrying of women alive? I am asking this to you because you are presenting yourself as a Baloch and you are saying it very confidently that it was a Baloch thing. Or what did you mean by that?

So now we (balochs) r the Most Suffering Nation in the world?or Palestinians most happiest. it's not kind of horrible joke?

Now what made you think in that way. Palestians are our brothers in Islam, we feel their pain. But what's your point?

Offline balushyno1

• Restricted
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 03:52:20 AM »
My Point is Crystal clear Abdullah Brother.

Start with palestine,Now End Your Thinking in Balochistan. See who is the Most Suffering nation and as u said If A Baloch speaking against Islam crying For Justice.but i never see a Palestinian speaking against Islam Crying for Justice so now may i ask You what was Your Point? If Punjabi,Arab,Pashtoon speaking against definitely he is Murtad. what about baloch, crying for justice?

That's Only my critique.

Sister Zahida i agree with you. but why we are repeating this(destroying our nation) making a war, claiming slavery,conflict with our own People,Brainwashing Our Youngs Giving them weapons.
This is the game of great gamblers they destroyed us badly
So now What they are doing?

Offline Abdullah

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »
Well, Balushynu (don’t know if you are a sis or a bro), thanks for your feedback but seems like you have misunderstood my point in my reply to brother Meher.

I repeat, Baloch or Balochi Culture is not against Islam and there is no clash between the two. And in no way did I suggest that if a person talking ill of Islam, be it Baloch or anyone else, should be allowed to do so.

MY POINT was that, if someone is speaking against Islam then it doesn’t mean we should start a fight with him without understanding his viewpoint first as such behavior in itself is against the spirit of Islam. We can reason out with him and try to understand what is making him speak against Islam – ignorance, misplaced anger or something else.

In many cases I have personally found that after interacting in meaningful ways, and discussing reasons in a proper and respectful manner, many of those speaking against Islam had to confess afterwards that Islam is not something to be spoken ill of but people who misuse its name are actually to be blamed.

So unless you TRY TO UNDERSTAND the problem of a person before attacking him with negative labels, you are helping him to get more aggressive toward the idea that you would want others to understand, support or appreciate.

Palestinians are suffering in the hands of those forces who are enemies of Islam, and they know it very well. So they have no reason to speak against Islam.

Offline balushyno1

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 12:52:37 AM »
Gosh Thanx for clearing.

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »
For the past couple of days Pakistanis had sent one of their famous religious missionary, Mr.Tariq Jamil, to Quetta, the capital of Pakistani occupied Balochistan. Jamil’s mission is to preach Islam, but his teachings are full of narrow-mindedness or pro-Pakistan bias. Jamil’s version of Islam is Pakistani and he believes in “Pakistan-Ideology” first then Islam as second.

One can often hear, in Jamil’s lectures, edicts such as “We are all Muslims, Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochs are brothers to each other”. But we(the occupied nations) must ask Jamil that how it is justifiable, that Punjabi Muslims occupy the land of their Baloch Muslim “brothers”? Or when he talks about the rights of Kashmiri Muslims, that Kashmiris are suppressed under Indian occupation, then why Jamil never mentions the rights of Baloch people, which they are demanding from Pakistan. As if the Balochs are lesser Muslims as compared to Kashmiris. Here we are not speaking against Kashmiris nor Islam here we want to show the hypocrisy of Pakistani-Islam, the Islam that is being used as a tool by Pakistanis and their intelligence agencies to suppress the war of independence in Balochistan, in the name of Islam.

But on the other hand Baloch people are fully aware about the evil designs of Pakistani-Islam. The tales of Agha Abdul Karim Khan and Shaheed Naoruz Khan are still fresh in the consciousness of Baloch nation. When in 1948 Pakistanis promised, by taking oath of the holy book of Quran, with Karim Khan that they(Pakistanis) well negotiate with him if he stops his attacks but what happened, Pakistanis arrested Karim Khan and put him in jail for 10 years. Again in 1958 when Pakistani army was brought down to its knees in Balochistan by the Baloch forces under Naoruz Khan. Pakistanis offered Naoruz Khan a truce and told him that they want to negotiate the withdrawal of their troops from Balochistan. But Naoruz Khan doubted this offer and at last Pakistanis sworn on the book of Quran, then Naoruz Khan said that I doubt you Pakistanis but I believe in Quran. So Naoruz came down from the mountains for negotiations with Pakistani occupiers, but before negotiations begin Naoruz was arrested and put into prison. His seven comrades were hanged and he died in Pakistani prison at the age of 90, in 1960. But still after all this Pakistanis want to use their version of Islam to brain wash Baloch youths and poor in rural areas.

On Saturday 19 Pakistanis arranged a lecture program for Tariq Jamil in Chief Minister’s office, in Quetta, to address all those Balochs who serve Pakistani administration just for earning, that the so-called Baloch civil servants must know that Islam is the only solution not Baloch nationalism, that demands freedom. Because now days Baloch freedom fighters are giving crushing blows to Pakistani occupier army and thus Pakistanis sent their deceptive religious missionaries alongside with Cobra gunship helicopters to cool down the blaze. This carrot and stick policy of Pakistanis or Punjabi Muslims will never work in Balochistan because the carrot is very bitter and on the question of cooling down the blaze, then we must know the blaze will die down on the independence day of Balochistan.   

As the Baloch people say: We are Balochs from the past 2000 years, Muslims from 1400 years and occupied by Pakistan and Iran from just past 60 to 80 years.

Source:Baluchi.wordpress.com
????

Offline balushyno1

• Restricted
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 03:56:06 AM »
But on the other hand Baloch people are fully aware about the evil designs of Pakistani-Islam. The tales of Agha Abdul Karim Khan and Shaheed Naoruz Khan are still fresh in the consciousness of Baloch nation. When in 1948 Pakistanis promised, by taking oath of the holy book of Quran, with Karim Khan that they(Pakistanis) well negotiate with him if he stops his attacks but what happened, Pakistanis arrested Karim Khan and put him in jail for 10 years. Again in 1958 when Pakistani army was brought down to its knees in Balochistan by the Baloch forces under Naoruz Khan. Pakistanis offered Naoruz Khan a truce and told him that they want to negotiate the withdrawal of their troops from Balochistan. But Naoruz Khan doubted this offer and at last Pakistanis sworn on the book of Quran, then Naoruz Khan said that I doubt you Pakistanis but I believe in Quran. So Naoruz came down from the mountains for negotiations with Pakistani occupiers, but before negotiations begin Naoruz was arrested and put into prison. His seven comrades were hanged and he died in Pakistani prison at the age of 90, in 1960. But still after all this Pakistanis want to use their version of Islam to brain wash Baloch youths and poor in rural areas.

Old fantasies of Balochistan people nothing new in your post.

For the past couple of days Pakistanis had sent one of their famous religious missionary, Mr.Tariq Jamil, to Quetta, the capital of Pakistani occupied Balochistan. Jamil’s mission is to preach Islam, but his teachings are full of narrow-mindedness or pro-Pakistan bias. Jamil’s version of Islam is Pakistani and he believes in “Pakistan-Ideology” first then Islam as second.

If you are talking about Maulana dr. Tariq Jameel Sahab. u don't know what you did to me. i wish i could quote some of your lunatics but im not allowed.

As the Baloch people say: We are Balochs from the past 2000 years, Muslims from 1400 years and occupied by Pakistan and Iran from just past 60 to 80 years.

Tara kaya daashta aday boro christianity ha man ya Koi peghambar hai Tai looge dapa nayatka k biya musalman bibi.

Ahinda omeed hai chushee comment nadahe to Agha daath goda Man bhi kuch Looney tunes ha ni Baaraya Idha Abar kanan jo mana ijazat neesti Administrator hai taraf ha chee.

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 03:22:16 AM »
salám Vájaháń.

Şomá gendagá seriousiń mardom ey bale padá hum şomá sarhál á abid har cízz e báro á "gappá" ey.
Má laŧŧi zort o şome sará oştát nakaniń k şomá sarhál á bihayál makanet!!! :)():(   :(:)

Anyways,
So, i would like to ask my fellow baasks about what was it like before Islam came to the Baloch nation??

I mean did they follow some other religion or....they didn't any?
Because if we go 20Kilo years back, then, we'd be in stone age for sure!!!
Anyone with historical facts and statistics??

Kindly don't mess with the thread. if u really want, kindly visit the chat room on the home page.

Regards,
DW

Offline yousef

• Nadr pa wati matii watan
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »
Ajaben che baloucha ke pakistan taha(na balouchistan) neshtag o che hamoda kamayee kant o goshi Down with pakistan
never give any single chance to your friends to be your enemy give thousand chances to your enemies to be your friend