Author Topic: why we are silent?  (Read 6356 times)

Offline kambersagaaar

• Junior Baask
why we are silent?
« on: May 05, 2005, 11:59:26 PM »
dear friends,,,
      there are many thing which bounds us to one another,,,lanuage ,culture,traditions,way of life,interaction with one another.Baloch land is in a big crisis.it is the story of few weeks when pakistani government start  to finish studnt organizations in balochistan and start the kidnaping of students leaders.It was the night of 24 march when they kidnaped dr imdad baloch,dr allah nazar baloch,dr yousuf baloch,dr naseem baloch and other friend from gulistane juhar karachi.It is not a good news for all baloch but still we didnot manage a organised protest against government and estableshment.our nationalists still are silent and student are powerless.they are baloch students and working for our national right then why we are silent?now we must be united in a clear idealogy.what we want,,,,,makran operation,marri camp operation,dera bughti operation or freedom.it is the time to be with our heros who fighting for a beautiful balochistan.A land where we can be free and safe,in a clear climate,and for this journey we have to loss some of our loving freinds and relatives.but freedom is a blessing and without struggle it is not possible.we must to fight in every field.
         balochistan sabz baath
         yours kamber sagaaar

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
why we are silent?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 12:56:10 AM »
Salaam Brother

There is a topic opened in Polytics forum regarding Dr.Imdad who is a dear friend of ours.

Could you please look in there.

Your sis
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline dev

• Junior Baask
    • http://www.albalush1.com/vb/
why we are silent?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 06:09:44 AM »
brother kambersagaaar

you know it will not come in once because most of our mens poor,  jobless, no educations

we me and you step by step i think we can do some thing

electronics jehad....intrent fight.....run in our persons history of baloch & balochistan

our enemy not one person or country...

iran.. packistan.. afganistan.. u.s.a .. u.k ... and more and more

knowlegement is power
only baloch in my heart

Offline Baluch

• Baask's Asset
Re: why we are silent?
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »
Stand And Fight When You Think You are Right... And We Are Right... We Know What We are Fighting For... We Are not Waging war for the sake of war... We are not wishful thinkers. We are not fighting for the sake personal or party ambition. We've confidence in man as human being. Our Single And Final Goal is the Liberation Of Greater Balochistan....  o|||
Revolution Revolution Till Victory

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 10:15:15 PM »
How Can We Fight Against Our Enemies , With What? With Weapons? With Persons?
Are We Able To Fight Against Such Numberless Enemies?
We Have To Make Ourselve better In Educational Field.
We Should Defeat Our Enemies By Education Not By Fighting.

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 10:16:42 AM »
Dear just education can,t  help u to beat ur enimies, yah its true education is the biggest weapon but we are living in such a situation now we have 2 use all weapons.Without using guns and other sources we can,t beat them.

Offline watanyar

• Junior Baask
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 12:25:42 PM »
The are Various Reasons that We People fail to wage a effective war gainst our common enemy,lack of education, so called satus co,and disunity among our own ranks.These are the reasons which have haunted the baloch society from decades.with this age of globalization like many dissendent groups Baloch has also failed to couped with it.I personally belive that before going for a greater political almost unacheiveable aim we should try to bring a new renassience in our society.Belive it or not we are a Drug ridden society half of youth are in to it, when drug enters a society it paralysis its major functioning unit the young,you go to a fathest corner of balochistan you would see young men idle all the day long waiting for the night to fell and they could set a fire and leaning a little gulping the thick smoke of taryaq,so they could be in ecastacy and forget about the responsibilities they owe from thier families and society at large.Alochol consumption has shaped into a trend in makran,Boys as young as 16 start drinking,this all scerio of drugs have changed our society by and large,theft once concieved as a curse in baloch society is now abundent the respect of elders which was the motto of baloch youth has vanished,crime is multiplying,moral values of a baloch which he was proud of the most are non existent,when u are told about the bravery and generousity of your forefathers it seems that its some kind of a"Alf Laila" story.with such a population and youth especially one cannot expect they would fight for thier political rights and to save thier cultural heritage.today baloch lives in a anarchic society we are a depressed nation as a whole.and a idealist one ,we always try to keep our eyes on stars and forget those harsh realities which crawl under our feet.

Offline Baluch

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »
Dear All " Education " is what? if i get PHD what can i do? with degree ? free my country ?

As Dr ALLAH Nazar Said,

"To take up the gun no need to get masters degree in political science"

And Also Said,

The Peoples always tell us (In Urdu)

"Yea I.T ka dour hai technology ka dour hai ... chalo may apni aur apne abba ki jamma ponji sub milakar ek computer leeta hon aur use apne ghar laata hon us computer ko kis say chalonga? q k bijli to meray pass hi nahi ? aur yea bijli kab meray pass hoghi jab may apne sahel wa wasahil ka malek kudh honga na koi aur..."

Dr Allah Nizar have degree of MBBS still he is in mountains and our B.L.A commander Dr Qambar Baloch also PHD studied in Russia 35 years he was in Russia now a days in mountains fighting for freedom...

I Know education Is Good But its not 100%, we have to educate our peoples by saying there rights, there history, there future

GOD SAVE OUR FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Hope u understand my point of view

Jawad Baloch
Revolution Revolution Till Victory