Author Topic: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU BECOME PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN JUST FOR ONE DAY??????  (Read 25568 times)

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
Some times really it comes in my mind that if I really Become A Prime Misiter Or President Of Pakistan Just for one day and I also would be given all the autorities then I would do a lot of things which are in my minds. e.g

First of all I would see the education system.waht ever curreption is found in our education system ,,in our universities,,SSC board,,HSC board etc I definitly look upon them and kicked out all the employees who are spreading deases over there.
and hire sincere and faithfull pplz..who are really educated and know the importance of education and have faced many prplems through out thier lives while studing.. then I must change the Education medium too, all the schools either government or privates would be only ENGLISH Medium schools.and I also would give many fesilities to the students too,,,e.g transports, free diplomas,,,and many others.

Second I would see the Police department.and must make some new rules and hire some persons to evakuate them periodically.

Third I would put a glance on the Womens Rights and I definitly make some organizations and departments to make some projects or arrange some conferences to make our ladies to be aware of the importance of education, health, childrens, brought up and many more...........

third Ill see the Youth. Our youth are the future of tomorrow..so I definitly provide them some sorts of part time jobs and give some benefits of getting education and motivate them to get high and high education.

fourth I see my country's economy, trade, industries and International relations.
I would make some laws of my own with the advices of Parliments memebers.

Last I see the Poverty....I really feel sympathy for the poor pplz,,, who cant offord the basic neccessitites of life at least.very old men are still working becoz of family which he has to support.and many old maids working inour homes...its not thier age to work but they have to....there is nothing from government to support them.

Having all these above wishes in my mind.though I know Just ONE day wont be enough to do all these..But I hope to do..and I belive If I try to do I might can be successful.

NOW WHAT YOU DO IF YOU GET THIS CHANCE???(ONLY 5 WORKS)
NA POOCH HAQEEQAT MERE FASANE KI....US K BAAD WAQAT BADAL JAANE KI.....LOG POOCHTE HAIN MAIN KHUSH KION NAHI HOON....KIA KAHOON MERI TO ADAT THI US K SANG MUSKURANE KI!!!!

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask

LOL!! I don't need 5 options, just 2 are enough.

First sign the independence of Baluchistan and second, ensure Baluchistan's sovereignty by nuking Punjab ;-)

Ahmed

Offline A Noor

• New Baask

First sign the independence of Baluchistan and second, ensure Baluchistan's sovereignty by nuking Punjab ;-)

plus - a strong, capable and decent leadership

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
hooooooooops!!!
if i would become the President of PAKISTAN
i would Resign the very same day....
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
  U guys curing the syptoms...

If i wud b the president... there will not b any Pakistan next day...
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline mahhgonag

• Junior Baask
if i become the president of Pakistan i will first change the name of Pakistan....to QABRISTAN...
LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Frankly speaking I don’t believe upon day dreams.

(waaba chey paada, ber bibii keh chey waahdent beygaah yaa baangwaah 8)  )

But if I suppose that someone is really willing to create a real action movie of "Pakistani God" then I would definitely prefer to play role of Hitler.  :)

I will call emergency meeting of all politicians and bureaucratese in main assembly building and blast it at once: (Khas kam jahaaN paak) (surly Hitler will be safe. :hehe:)

After that I don’t mind who will be the new "God of Pakistan" but am sure people will always remember this Hitler in their good list.  :)
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Let Me See The film Nayak first Hahahaha .Then Let me Decide what To Do After Becoming Chief Minister.Or Presedent or Pradam Mantroy..

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
Day dreaming is a lethal disease! :)

I'd rather pray not to become president of this "Ghaibistan"!

For me Pakistan doesn't exist, how can one be prisedent or Prime Minister of a country which doen't exist at all?

You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying

if i become prisedent of paki i will do all things Bro Ahmed wish to do.

Offline thrato

• New Baask
Re: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU BECOME PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN JUST FOR ONE DAY??????
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »
If this such become i would change the whole name of pakistan to GREAT BALOCHISTAN!

Offline Alhaan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Live Your Life AS YOu Want To LIVE.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 11:15:31 PM »
FIRST I BREAK PAKISTAN AND THEN i MAKE BALOCHISTAN A FREE COUNTRY.

Offline watanyar

• Junior Baask
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 02:20:12 AM »
Come on Folks!
                  get real

Offline Alhaan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Live Your Life AS YOu Want To LIVE.
i m always reall

Offline haron08

• Junior Baask

If I become President of Pakistan, I will try to liberate Kashmir from India