Author Topic: A man at Book Stall  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
A man at Book Stall
« on: June 13, 2008, 04:22:24 PM »

It was evening that i decided to go to market for some books ... i went to a book stall where there was bit rush, an old man with glasses was busy in arranging books.. i asked another man on counter for books which i was looking for and that is how i started waiting for my books and at the same time i was observing that old man, he had knowledge of almost every book and each book has its own importance, each book It self is a character,each book is an exprience of one person who is sharing his exprience through his book, people in this book stall all are seeking some thing , dont know whether their destination or some courage or some thing unique which can help them and this old man was telling every one about each book but i was shocked when i see him answering people in a very rude manner  .. I asked the another man on counter from how many years this old man is working here , he replied 25 years .... I started wondering from last 25 years one man is having a great relation with these books and every kind of book he has knowledge about but still he doesnt know how to talk?
Later i recieved my required books from counter and i moved for another destination..

At that day i asked my self why people read book?  to take stand , to make a will , to encourage them selves or to build their characters but this old man was amazing he had knowledge of every book but still he was very weak,rude and aimless although he had knowledge but because of lack of an aim he doesnt know how to use this knowledge ...

I learnt when you know some thing you must share it with others , just knowning is not enough you should follow it practically as well .. that old man had knowledge but practically he was not following it ...

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
Re: A man at Book Stall
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:52:16 AM »
I learnt when you know some thing you must share it with others , just knowning is not enough you should follow it practically as well .. that old man had knowledge but practically he was not following it ...

well said bro ...
nice of u to share it with us..

just reading and knowing is of no use unless its brought to pratice ...

its just like...
cutting the fruit ..but not eating it ... or eating it without feeling its value and taste

thank u for the lovely share

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about