Author Topic: Baluchi satellite Channel...Need of today  (Read 21163 times)

Offline Makkurani

• Baask's Asset
BALOCH VOICE TV
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 01:20:21 PM »
Dear friends,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

Actually Dr. Imdad sent that email to me and I forwarded it to some friends and some groups and I am thankful to sangat Nizar Baloch for forwarding it to you.

And I am thankful to all the friends who has shown interest in this project especially sangat Ahmed.

Here are the full details which I have received.
If you want to know more please don`t hesitate to contact any of us.

Thanks a lot…

makurani

----------------------------------------------------------

BALOCH VOICE
T.V. STATION
PROJECT
EVALUATION

OUR VISION

For us:

“Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.”

We want to see Baloch contributing to the world, as a live and healthy Nation. We see an incomplete world without Baloch contribution.

OUR MISSION

Baloch Voice intends to design, develop and broadcast on an advanced systems and a perfect qualitative Balochi Channel. Be would explore the realities of Baloch Nation. We would broadcast the Balochi Culture, Traditions, Customs, Music, Balochi economies and politics throughout the World.
“We would explore the world of Baloch and the Baloch would be able to express themselves. Your Balochi sayings, thoughts, opinions, and expressions would fly without any boundaries.”

Our aggressive contribution to the world of Media would be our success.

Message to the Baloch Nation

Assalam- o- Alaikum

By the Grace of ALLAH and with the moral support of Baloch Nation today I as Managing Director of Baloch Voice TV station glade to present the Project Evaluation Report.
Dear all we have been struggling for the last two months. Today we are in a position to say that about 90% of the pre-installation work of the project has been completed. We have made big efforts at each and every step to be able to make the things in reality. I know all of you may not agree with our evaluations, but we can claim that none of the organizations established earlier have made such diversified research at the pre inception of the project. As I know that it is a matter of my Nation “the Great Baloch Nation” so we worked day and night to reach at the current position. It is right that we cannot put all the workings made by us in front of you. Because of confidentiality of data and information is one of our main principles.
What sort of difficulties and problems we have faced up to now none could even imagine.
Dear Baloch we have taken the first step and now it is your responsibility to hold our hands and help us to reach the real destination.
From now your days have been started, because it is you the Baloch people who can contribute to our efforts. It is the fact, that without your contribution we would not be able to reach any destination. If we promise to ourselves that we are ready to face any difficulty, and we will launch our own Nation TV channel, then only there would be a Balochi TV channel in practical.
Why not we can do that? Just see how Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto who said that “ Ghass khain gay Magar Atom Bomb Banayain Gay”. And Similarly Nawaz Sharif asked for “Qarz Uttaro Pakistan Bachao”. So now it is upon you how you the Baloch Nation would respond to my request. As we have worked completely in a professional manner. And Allah knows better that until now no one has given us a single Rupee. And in the last days we went into entire financial difficulties.
Dear Baloch I know that what sort of difficulties our Nation is facing and. In such conditions a single rupee has a worth for all of us. But I promise to you that even a single rupee would not be misused. As I my self was an audit manager in a multinational organization and I left all that lavish life. I didn’t come here to make money. I came just for a cause, to bring some dreams into realities.

So please keep in your mind that our every next step needs financial assistance by you.

Our Baloch Voice TV channel would contribute to Balochi Culture, Traditions, Current Affairs, Balochi and Brohi Dramas, English and Arabic News Bulletin, Balochi Sports etc.
Our technical staff has the calculations for the every inch of the wires to be used.

In the end I am thank full to all Baloch who have appreciated us, I am thank full to my staff who done tremendous efforts, And I would say thanks to Thaicomsat consultants, Pioneer-tech consultants and all others who helped us at any Length.

Regards,

Munir Mengal
Managing Director
Baloch Voice TV Channel

For the full detail, please check the following link...

http://n.1asphost.com/baask/BTV.htm
The world is too dangerous to live in—not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen.

Offline Makkurani

• Baask's Asset
Baluchi satellite Channel...Need of today
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 01:32:05 PM »
Friends,

Thanks to my smart little sister Raji, you can read the original folder from the link provided.

http://n.1asphost.com/baask/BTV.htm

thans

makurani
The world is too dangerous to live in—not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen.

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 01:15:23 AM »

Thanx Brother Abdul Qader for personally joining baask and giving us information on this eagerly awaited project. You are always welcome here. (Nader pls make him an admin)

I just saw the blueprint of project Baloch Voice TV and I have just one word to describe it - STUNNING.

It couldnt have been done better - Munir Mengal Baloch and his team deserve all praise.

The way the issue of a 'Baloch TV on chanda' has been tackled is impressive. I think it will be the duty of every Baloch to purchase shares of BV Tel. If we just buy the shares for the love of our identity - that itself is enough to drive share prices and provide funding to the station.

Just an idea of how this would help Balochs all over the world - Imagine how a platform for struggling Baloch artists would help them gain popularity (by the way Balochs are extremely talented artists - there would be no one who would deny that). This is just one example that came to my head right now - just think and hundreds of ideas woud spring out of your head.

Anyways this is the first step to a Baloch Identity in today's world - better late than never.

WE JUST CANT WAIT. (Cmon ppl dont you get tired of watching boring old soaps?? and yes Nader that was a joke - dont take it serious :>)

Ahmed

Offline Makkurani

• Baask's Asset
Please support your own TV channel...
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 03:06:03 AM »
Thanks Ahmed Jan,

Everything is possible in this world especially if we have the help and support from our brothers and sisters all around the world.

We have a huge Baloch community abroad. If only 5000 of them pay for this channel only $1000 each, that is five million dollar. It’s more than enough for anything we want. And I can assure you, $1000 is nothing to pay for once and for ever for such an important national cause.

Please help in this vital project, to make your voice heard around the world.

I request all my Baloch brothers and sisters around the world to contact your family and friends and ask them to buy shares in Baloch Voice Tel or simply donate for them.

It’s your channel, it’s your voice…

makurani

Offline Makkurani

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 08:03:12 PM »
This message came from a friend and I`m forwarding it to you...

Baloch Voice TV 1st musical show conducted at Quetta on 28th Feb
2006 .

Baloch youth and other Baloch people participated in this
gathering .This musical programme organised by Baloch Voice TV Quetta
to raise funding for launching of Baloch TV.
When Dr Imda Baloch bagge to audiences for the financial help, many
people gave their precious mobile sets ,rings ,watches and cash
money .One person among them gave his weding ring (which is most
valueable thing and married persons know its importance) .
Over 20 singers of balochi and Brahvi from all over Balochistan
showed their performance.
The Managing Director of Baloch Voice TV gave a brief description
about Baloch TV its importane and  in this show  .From all over the
world thousands of Baloch
youths,writers ,intellactual, ,singers,businessman,technical people
are agreed to give their servies on free cost from this holy and
vital job .Seeing this emotional attachment people are hoping that
dream of BV Tv come true.
We also hope you ll' join us in this natinal case .
For further information dial to  Maqbool Baloch Mob:0333 7862762

Durfishan Baloch

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2006, 03:03:32 PM »
Thanks brother for sharing us this great information regarding musical show.  
I am really very glad to know the great interest of Baluch people for this new satellite channel which is a major need of today.
I am sure this new project will get much more responses from Baloch of all over the world and it will also play a big role for Baloch cause.

Well wisher
Raji
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Rind

• New Baask
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2006, 06:50:33 PM »
That is really news. I am glad to hear that. Best of luck to all of those who are engaged in this project. I want to contribute something like a little bit finances to whatever extent I can being a student. I hope my parents (and great financial supporters [wonderful brothers]) will be happy to hear that. Is there any bank account or a proper procedure to send in some money?
Makbool Baloch

Offline Makkurani

• Baask's Asset
Please contact Dr Imdad Baloch
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 02:04:14 PM »
Makbool jan, your great brother is very happy to know that you are donating some of your pocket money for the Baloch cause.  :mrgreen:

Please contact Dr Imdad Baloch for your donations.

imdadbalochbso@yahoo.com
+92 321 2461249

Offline Rind

• New Baask
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 02:55:43 PM »
Thanks for providing me with the contact no. I will definitely contact him as soon as I get a chance to get out of my heavy workload in studies since I will have to go to the bank and fill in remittance form...etc.... Thanks again... :)
Makbool Baloch

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
Re: Baluchi satellite Channel...Need of today
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2006, 01:44:37 AM »

A TV channel for our survival, is MUST.
I just Wish Them ALL THE BEST.

and ofcourse,

Balochistan Mayg Ent!