Poll

Do you think Baloch Girls be allowed to work in films?

Yes
17 (45.9%)
No
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Baluch girls should be allow to work in baluchi movies?  (Read 103355 times)

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
Re: Baluch girls should be allow to work in baluchi movies?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 01:05:31 AM »
First ofall let me tell u dear bro IMRAN tnat I(DUA) have not started this topic.

Ok Dua I'm sorry for naming U there were more posts by YOU, and I thought You started the topic!

I alread said that was my personal views about film industry.

Perpahs you're right I watch films for negative perpose E:D3 and thanks :)  But I only can say I wish I had enough time to watch to any films.

If you're willing to go in Film industry best of luck, I'm sorry one again I didin't mean to discrouge you.
You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline Essam

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.essam.com
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2006, 12:19:10 AM »

If anybody can't justify his / her answer there is no point to swear. I guess the member who intiated this topic, is not purposing to make or work in a movie but rather seeking members opinion be allowed or not and what are the impact.

From the subject is very clear "Baluch girls should be allow to work in baluchi movies" some talking about persains / Peshto / Punjabi etc. Its about baluchi girl in baluchi movie and if someone is bad is bad anyway..movie will not make her bad....plz have a postive attitude and think positively......

To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains & I have none!

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2006, 09:03:20 PM »
salamz,
well Imran I, personally not indeed to go in film industry..and its not something personal.
As we all know that it is just a openion that either baloch gals should move towards Baloch films or not. thats all nothing more to discuss.
and as this topic is here to give our views so I also have given my views,,,,,,if somebody does not agree woth me iots not a big problem for me...every body has her/his own thinking....if sombody is against it shows his/her mantality...and if some body takes it a positive and agrees then its her/his own thinking.
nothing is here to mind  or to be dishearted. I never be dishearted. im a passemist as well as Enthusiatic gal.If I started to be dishearted with anybody then I can never fullfill my wishes or move a head in my life.
NA POOCH HAQEEQAT MERE FASANE KI....US K BAAD WAQAT BADAL JAANE KI.....LOG POOCHTE HAIN MAIN KHUSH KION NAHI HOON....KIA KAHOON MERI TO ADAT THI US K SANG MUSKURANE KI!!!!

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2006, 04:34:14 PM »
SALAMZ,
               why brothers u r making it personal and its a just discussion and here u must share ur thoughts and don,t criticize others.and Dua is right and i totally  agree wid her.

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 05:41:17 PM »
Sis dua...
demrawee e hatira allam na anth k Baloch janik Filmaan birawaan
awal saraa maaraa wati wanag o zanagey tahaa naam jor kanagi anth k maaraa dunyaa pujja biyaareeth
maa indian film chiya charaan???
maa hollywood e filmaan chiya chaaraan???
chiya k maa aahaan sirpad ban...
May film k jor banth aahaanaa k chareeth wahhdey k may zubaanaa kas sirpad nabeeth????
Awali saraa maaraa loteeth k maa wati zubaanaa demaa bibaraan wahhdeykey maa filmay jor kanaa gura aayee e chaarok dursen dunyaa bibeeth tahhnaa maa Baloch wath jor bikanaan-o- manindaan wati filmaan tahhnaa wath macharaan...
gura saaria zubaan o dodo rabeedag kahanth naa k film....
mana umaith ihth k mana labz toround naa anth.... 

MA WATI ZUBANA BE MEDIA HE HELPA CHOON DEMA BARAIN.
well bro
zubaaney demaa baragey hatira tahnaa filmaan kar kanag yaken rahh na anth...
o media ye manaa hum tahnaa film na anth...
maa bicharaan k maa ey digraan cho charaan k aa filmaan kara anth
maa k aahaan sharr na gushaan gudaa maara k sharr gusheeth???
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 08:19:57 PM »
salamz,
im sorry sis mehlab i cant understand baluchi..i mean i cant read baluchi prpperly..can you plz write it in english? so i can reply you.
NA POOCH HAQEEQAT MERE FASANE KI....US K BAAD WAQAT BADAL JAANE KI.....LOG POOCHTE HAIN MAIN KHUSH KION NAHI HOON....KIA KAHOON MERI TO ADAT THI US K SANG MUSKURANE KI!!!!

Offline mahhgonag

• Junior Baask
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2006, 08:33:15 PM »
i think Baloch Girls should not be allowed to work in films at all
LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2006, 08:52:30 PM »
Dear Sis Dua
that what the criticism is....
i only wished to say that LET THE BALOCHS LEARN BALOCHI FIRST....
films and the industury come next...
there are certain other fields in which v are far behaind from other nations...
i only replied to Sheh Mureed brother that in order to develope the language of a nation there is no need work in films Media is not that limited....only to films....
let have a look, as brother Fahad mentioned at the other so-called Balochs at Bolaan tv (i had mentioned the same thing in a previos post) what do v call them???
Good Or Bad?
y do v call them so-called   

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2006, 02:15:55 PM »
salamz,
Dearest sis Mehlab....critising is a gud if it is in a positive way..but if it is in a negative then its shows how one is illeterate.......
one thing more....u r ri8 to say that baluch gals should learn baluchi first then should go in film industries...but what about those pplz who are discouraging the baloch gals who really want to learn balocui language but they are critisizing them n puhing them back?????hope here u must have got my point.
if I dont know balochi..or I cant read and ri8 balochi ..its not a shameless thing for me...coz still Im indeed to learn and thats the reason I askied u to explain me in english too so I will come to know what u have written in baluchi.....let me mention here one thing more that u should understand and realize this thing that I must have tried to undrstand it after which I have asked u ri8 it in english..so what about this try?????
Im agaionst of negative critisizing....Im proud to say this that I have never critisized any body in a negative..specially one who doesnt know some thing and want to know.....and plusas Im Baluch so it doesnt suit me to puch my own pplz back!
now Ill explain u about my openion for films...I also already mention this that if one takes any thing positive it will become positive and if negative then it will be negative or bad for him/her...
I personally think there is no bad to work in films but here imnot talking about indian films.....films which put positive impact for us.
here I mention this thing too that I performed many stage performances not on high stages but i have experienced this a lot...I have attended many international conference and believe me over there when my name was called with word BALUCH i felt a proud....plus I came in news papers too....regarding educational articals.....
ther was a time when im my own family it was a strange to be printed in newspaper or came in GEO TV or do COMPARING aor perform stage performances but now every body is happy......and im representing not only myself but also my cummunity with using BALUCH word with my name.and these all are educational base programs.
so if an any film is educational based or cultural based there is nothing bad to work in it.
regards

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 03:12:36 PM »
ohhhh
dear dear
first of all let me CONGRATULATE u as well as appreciat u for ur efforts to promot ur nation and represent Balochs...
Dear u may have not got my point i only meant that v Baloch are facing this criticism that v cant even read write and speak Balochi...dear sis i meant before thinking of taking part in films v should think to promot our language...
u wish to learn and if u can feel then u should also feel this thing that i did reply u the very same thoughts in english...
i was also told the same thing when i entered THE RADIO PAKISTAN TURBAT the very first sentence of the man interviewd me was..."Balochi bizaan pada biyaa"but instead of minding this thing i left and learn Balochi and after sometimes joined again and served as long as i could...
because i knew the MAN was right...
well dear i never wish to hurt anyone...i am sorry if i did hurt u dear...
everyone has a point of view and the right to express and i have a thoght that a female must not expose herself to the world of any nation i dislike it and i dont force anyone to follow my views...Allah tara chido kamyab tir bikan ameen (may u succeed more than u have done so)

Offline mahhgonag

• Junior Baask
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2006, 05:48:59 PM »
mani gon Balochaan arz anth k saariaa tippaq bey randaa filmaan kaar kaney....
LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2006, 05:56:27 PM »
WHEN V LISTEN BALUCH AFTER A MAN NAME V BECOME HAPPY BUT V LISTEN BALUCH AFTER A GIRL OR WOMEN ON T.V OR RADIO V BECOME SAD AND DON,T LIKE THIS.LIKE WHEN V LISTEN HYASIR BALUCH AND AFTAB BALUCH WE BECOME HAPPY BUT V LISTEN KIRAN BALUCH AND MAHNOOR BALUCH V BECOME SAD Y THINK LIKE THIS? BCZ V NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 06:08:18 PM »
salamz,
Dearest sis Mehlab....critising is a gud if it is in a positive way..but if it is in a negative then its shows how one is illeterate.......
one thing more....u r ri8 to say that baluch gals should learn baluchi first then should go in film industries...but what about those pplz who are discouraging the baloch gals who really want to learn balocui language but they are critisizing them n puhing them back?????hope here u must have got my point.
if I dont know balochi..or I cant read and ri8 balochi ..its not a shameless thing for me...coz still Im indeed to learn and thats the reason I askied u to explain me in english too so I will come to know what u have written in baluchi.....let me mention here one thing more that u should understand and realize this thing that I must have tried to undrstand it after which I have asked u ri8 it in english..so what about this try?????
Im agaionst of negative critisizing....Im proud to say this that I have never critisized any body in a negative..specially one who doesnt know some thing and want to know.....and plusas Im Baluch so it doesnt suit me to puch my own pplz back!
now Ill explain u about my openion for films...I also already mention this that if one takes any thing positive it will become positive and if negative then it will be negative or bad for him/her...
I personally think there is no bad to work in films but here imnot talking about indian films.....films which put positive impact for us.
here I mention this thing too that I performed many stage performances not on high stages but i have experienced this a lot...I have attended many international conference and believe me over there when my name was called with word BALUCH i felt a proud....plus I came in news papers too....regarding educational articals.....
ther was a time when im my own family it was a strange to be printed in newspaper or came in GEO TV or do COMPARING aor perform stage performances but now every body is happy......and im representing not only myself but also my cummunity with using BALUCH word with my name.and these all are educational base programs.
so if an any film is educational based or cultural based there is nothing bad to work in it.
regards

I TOTALLY AGREE wID U SIS DUA.

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 08:50:52 PM »
salamz,
dear  sis Mehlab...I never mind of any thing untill and unless I expect from anybody not to doso with me..and here in Net I never expect any thing from anybody...so no question raise here to mind.
and other thing is I really know that I should learn baluchi coz I am told this thing many times by my own pplz...by my family n i hope I INSHALLAH will learn soon.But the prbm is with me is ..I dont have baloch friends circle.thats the reason I have joined this BAASK to find baloch friends and learn my own culuture.
thanx for wishes and orayers ..I really want to go a head. and make my future.

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 11:15:11 PM »
Just knowing is not enough,Implement is required too

As far as the topic is concerned many have answered and few of them added my thoughts as well Like Bro Imran and Sister Raji

wajahen braat, Sheh Mureed:
Zendag baate,

manii Hayalaa Baluchi filmaa chey peyshter Baluchi TV serials-e-tookaa Baloch janen' adam-o-janekaanii yahage barahaa fikr kanag louTeet.

Baluchi Movies anagataa alkaapen' movies-e-standarda naya nt' angataa Baluchi Movies-e-tookaa kaar kanooken marden' aadam -o - bachek chapurti-o-trappaliiyaa adaakaarii zanagayant.
angataa aayan ey souj-girage sak zarooraten keh Baluchi Movies buwag chon' louTant.

hama wahada keh ey mushkil gaar bee nou baheden' ma shoma ey fikraa bekane keh media-e-tooka Baluchi janek-o-janenaanii yahag louTeet yaa enna.

gon wahagan'

shome gohaar

I Agree.
I dont have any problem if a Baluchi sister works in a film but it depends what kind of film or movie she gonna take part.As its just a topic no one is going to make a movie so i would like to share my views as general discussion.I believe in changing,I have seen People becoming good from bad as well as Bad from good so it means people get change as time passes as their exprience (Good or Bad) grows.I found every person is just like a empty box what ever you show him he gonna do so.If you show him the right way(GOOD DEEDS,KIND,HELPFUL) he will act like that,If you show him the wrong way so he will start following that way.Now media has its own importance No doubt and it plays a big role in Human's life.So all i would like to say that media(movie or film) should be for constructive purposes.Like i can give you some examples,I have seen some movies with a subject in it which the film makers tried to deliver through their film but no love story or voilence or tight dresses in it.I would like to see these kind of Baluchi movies,Hope our people are working on that.