Author Topic: is it in any way Blochi "Music"???  (Read 7356 times)

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
is it in any way Blochi "Music"???
« on: May 20, 2008, 08:17:46 AM »
Salam O Drahbaat!
Dear Baasks, Hope you are doing well.

Dear Baasks, Whether I listen to, Aref, Noor Khan, Naseer or any other Baloch
Singer, the difference i have found is their voice. Rest , be it the musical
instruments, be it the music or the arrangements, all are 95 percent same. Do you
agree??
You should!!
Their is no creativity in Today's music!! It can not compete with the world!! its
not Standard Balochi Music!!!
We see people going towards singing but no one wants to be composers who just know
music and composing only. Who is Zahoor Khan Zaibi????
why is he there in our Music Scene?
We all know what has he done to our music?
When i listen to latest releases (songs) i get a strange feeling. i cant figure
out what kind of music Im listening to  ,Balochi,  Sindhi or pashto !!!!!!
I'll give you 100s of songs, listen to them. you will find little or NO difference
at all in their pattern!
Should we call this music???

Secondly, I dont know in which world our Singers are living? I dont know why they

do not realize anything ? Possible cause may be they just want to sell their

albums.
Certainly, same is the case with BMC, Washmallay etc.

I think Younger generation who are well educated now days, should step into Balochi Music and do favour.

So , folks I'll wrap it here.
Please respond on my opinion.
Yours,
JQ

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
Re: is it in any way Blochi "Music"???
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 02:10:06 PM »
I totally agree with u, they r just singing don’t care whether same music (dhun) has been used in a song in past, even they r not using Balochi instruments like sorooz, damboorag etc. They should be creative don’t feel shame to use our Balochi  music we r rich in music.  Once i read Nooral interview he said Zahoor Khan is not Baloch and musician are not Baloch how do we expect Balochi music from them? He is right, but JQ one thing is there we r fighting to survive in the world music is secondary thing

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »
we r fighting to survive in the world music is secondary thing

Thats right we are fighting to survive, but where is the youth? why don't they go study music and take over Balochi music industry??
Why everyone is running after MA in history, Pk studies, history  or etc. I tell you why, they think that they won't get much money. They want a government job because they don't have to goto duty in most cases.

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »
dear where is music institite in Balochistan or in pokistan, where should our youth for studying Balochi music, i have not seen any institute

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 10:51:47 AM »
I Am Agree With You Junaid Jan... Similarities Are Always Found In Every Balochi Song,s Music... Actually We Dont Have Good Composers Yet In Our Balochywood Industry.lolzzz... Maybe Up Comings Baby,s Are Gonna Be Good Composers In Next Century. lolzz

Well I Dont Suggest To My Muslim Brothers To Go For Music Study. I am Not A Mulla But If I Cant Suggest Good To Anyone Why Should I Suggest Them For Bad Deeds...
So Dear Ladies & Jentlmen Never Ever Go For Music...

Junaid Jan Tho Dila Mayaar If U Hv Any Mind.lolzzz
Just Jokin Yaar.

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 01:28:21 PM »
dear where is music institite in Balochistan or in pokistan, where should our youth for studying Balochi music, i have not seen any institute

braat mana gwastagen' saala haal raset keh sabzal e chukka (ey sahataa mana aahiye naam yaad naen' )  Lahore e Music & Art college a wanag e chance rasta bitta bale aa varnaha wati yak cassette e shing kanag e haatirraaa wati ey sak mazanen' chance yal daat.
afsooz hamen' gappe saraen' keh ey varnaha wati fame ey cassette e tookaa zaahir atk bale aahiyaa nazaant keh baandaa wahade man waahunda o zaantkaar bayan' goraa mani pajjar balochistan a chey dann ham but kant.

bale huda jost bekant hama marduman keh aahiya ey varnah e nazaantkaari a chey paahida cheyst kot o ishiya cassette e kashag e lalach daatii.

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 03:00:35 PM »
Yeah He Is Shahmir Sabzal Was Studying In Lahore in National College Of Arts...
Once I Met hIm and Ask Shahmir Why U Left ur Studies from Lahore, He Said I am here now for singing so no need to go for further study...
thats what he learnt..lolzz

Offline zubbbi

• New Baask
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 01:00:32 AM »
Yes, brother i totally agree with you, our Balochi music is much more different than other musics, but today our singers are going with those others, our music is different sweet and lovely. it becomes much more melodious and sweet if we compose and recorod it at this modern time.
Our singers should never be shy to hold the chain of the real balochi music.
We we have to survive our balochi music and avoid other musics.
Another thing that we have noticed in singing is that our most singers sing in the same way, in their all albums.
It is my request to all these singers to maintain the real balochi music, and they must bring creativity and a big change.

Offline Mazar Rind

• A wayfarer
  • Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »
actually myself i like da old songs more than da modern songs.....only a few i like....itz coz of da music and some of them coz of the lyrics....da olden songs touched da listnrz heart and gave him a feeling of satisfaction and realaxation...thtz wat musik iz all abt.....

menath waar