Author Topic: Can any one translate this Pls?  (Read 9568 times)

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Can any one translate this Pls?
« on: September 21, 2006, 12:47:02 PM »
salam

man az chabahar ba baray shoma minevisam man yek daneshjoy baloch hastam keh dar daneshgah azad dars mikhanam nemidanam chekar konam dar in daneshgam be ma baloch ha kheyli zolm mishavad . asatid hameshan shahrestani hastand . bishtar baloch ha ra mashroot mikonand . kari ham az dast ma bar nemi ayad agar dars nakhanim bi saVAD MIMANIM . emsal daneshjohay vorodi 85 bi khabgah hastand nemidanand koja zendegi konand . raees daneshgah Dr.Abidi zaboli ast va har kari delesh bekhahad mikonad . az nezar akhlaghi adam kasifi ast . kari baray ma bekoonid .
shmay rah charoon .

Offline Ali Derakhshan

• Iranian
  • Junior Baask
Re: Can any one translate this Pls?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »
I am not really good in persian but let me give it a shot sorry replying very very late :(.

ok

I am writing from chabahar for you. I am a baloch student I am studying in college I don't  know what to do in this college there is very cruelty to we balochs. These are the city people. They restigate many balochs. (kari ham az dast ma bar nemi ayad agar dars nakhanim bi saVAD MIMANIM)sorry for this line :(. This year 85 admitted students are without rooms they don't know where to live. Head of the college is Dr.Abidi Zaboli and he does what he wills to. In the sight of manners human is (kasifi)--Don't know its meaning :(. please do this work for me. Shomay raah charoon.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »
I Wish I Could Know Persian To Translate The Remaining Sentences & Words For LOD But Its Almost Translated By Ali Jan.... :)

Offline Ali Derakhshan

• Iranian
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 08:17:11 PM »
thanx he is right zabolis are bad ass

Offline Baluch

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 03:22:37 AM »
salam

man az chabahar ba baray shoma minevisam
I m writing for u guys from chabahar
man yek daneshjoy baloch hastam keh dar daneshgah azad dars mikhanam
i m baloch student and studying in azad university
nemidanam chekar konam dar in daneshgam be ma baloch ha kheyli zolm mishavad .
i don't know what to do in the university where too much injustice with us
asatid hameshan shahrestani hastand . bishtar baloch ha ra mashroot mikonand.
professor alway try to get hard the study for baloch student and dont let them to pass thier exams
kari ham az dast ma bar nemi ayad agar dars nakhanim bi saVAD MIMANIM .
we can't do anything if we don't continue our study we will we wil be ignorant
emsal daneshjohay vorodi 85 bi khabgah hastand nemidanand koja zendegi konand.
the student who joined the university in this year they don't have any hostel to stay and live
raees daneshgah Dr.Abidi zaboli ast va har kari delesh bekhahad mikonad . az nezar akhlaghi adam kasifi ast . kari baray ma bekoonid .
Head of The university Dr Abidi is zaboli nationalist & whatever he like to do he do with us..his behavior is very bad

shmay rah charoon .
Revolution Revolution Till Victory

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 07:28:11 PM »
its really sorry

even my cozins face some problems in d college IN IRAN especially when they write their full name....

MAY ALLAH GUIDE THEM AND HELP THEM THROUGH THEIR JIHAD FOR KNOWLEDGE

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline serya_raisi

• New Baask
  • never try !
    • www.washatke.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »
hhhmm i think mr jawad has translated in best way bcoz i wanted to do but he has done this is true even one of my cousion he passed the exam to study for to be a pilot but they refused him at the end bcoz he was baloch and soni relgion .i m in chabahar we can feel all these problems but in iran if u ay to leaders that u are wrong here they say he is against of regim and islam he/she  must be excuted for example: yaghoob mehrnehaad he       is excuted 1 year a ago bcoz of thelling true to ppl  he was going to awake young generation of baloch that what is ur right and what u have to do but finally they ................................ and why?how long ?

Offline serya_raisi

• New Baask
  • never try !
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 10:05:52 PM »
they bring many employers from other ptovince to chabahar and other part of balochestan but they dont give job to our baloch  and educated baloches are jobless .whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Offline serya_raisi

• New Baask
  • never try !
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 10:09:09 PM »
i m really feel so sorry for those baloches in iran who are not learning thier children balochi langauge and same happenneing in pakistan .we have more strong cltuer then iranian and pakistanian ppls so come on baloch ppl belive ur self and dont give up......................................................................