General Diwan > Personal and Social Problems

Co-education: Islam and the Baloch tradition

(1/4) > >>

saad baloch:
Today I wanna kick start a new topic.
Recently there was some fuss over this topic on the Baloch media. Having scarcity of time, I won't dig into the detail, I would rather put up the question for the debate that I want to trig. Is co-education in clash with the Islamic teaching and the Baloch traditions? Please do share your coherent and intellectually driven views over this topic.  

shome_baaz_minnatvaran

Judghal:
  wajaen-braat o banoken-gohaar
It is really the Geneon topic and desire to be debated because when we are willing to be as educated as other nations are then as nation we should accept the realty that the women is an important member of family and the first institute of our children.
I don’t think that it is opposite of our culture or it’s not in our tradition but what about the religion I don’t think that there are such restrictions. I remember when we were part of nationalist student’s politics we never think of it that the days will come the baloch women our sisters mothers will rise their voice in such remote town like tump and other area of Makran but it happend.
People may have some reservations in begging we may have some social problems to accept it but the question is until when. I am working in the Gulf from where Islam born and where the tribes men buried their female born babies but now days the tribes still there and co education also going on.
May be some of my friends not agree with me but the can try to convenes me or I will try latter but keep it up.
thanks
 shome heyr loutouk

Zarthost Baloch:
 [pullen_salaam]

Very good topic saad jan & also agree with Judghal.

No wucking forries,There is nothing 2 do with religion on the way to Baloch Tradition everyone knows, that is not fairy tale in today's world as a baloch "Co-Education" is one of the competative shove.Everybody can do that whatever as a human being or baloch(having rights 2 do that) and there are no concequence behalf of that delight. allah_e_mayaar_o_baahoote
I think u guys judghal,s comments are enough abt that issue. baloch-raaj-e-tepaaki-loutouk

abbas baloch nusharwani:
 [dousten_baaskan]                                                                                                            the topic is really debatable and our elders must guide us toward the right path in this case but personally i think its a need of time & one more thing i want to add as we all know the situation of BALOCH populated areas especially in pakistan and that all is because of illetracy & ignorance among the common people so its the time when we must come up in the field of education so all BALOCH students especially youngster must be positive regarding the co education because if this is misused it can lead us towards major loss wati raaj e heyr loutouk

Almaas_Ali:
 [pullen_salaam]

It is said that necessity is the mother of invention. Regarding co-edution, it is worth mentioning that in many remote areas of Balochistan there are not enough schools. In many villages of Balochistan, boys and girls are studying in the same classrooms. That is only because there are no seperate schools for girls. In this case if we assume that co-education is against the Baloch values then all the girls getting education in those schools of remote areas will be deprived from eduction. ?????
regards
Almaas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version