Author Topic: Baluchi satellite Channel...Need of today  (Read 21189 times)

Offline VashRang

• Junior Baask
  • Endless HoPe*
Baluchi satellite Channel...Need of today
« on: May 06, 2005, 12:51:08 AM »
SALAAMZ...

HOPE U ALL DOING PERFECT (F)

I WANA ASK ONE THING TO KNOW ABT UR VIEWS!

DO YA THINK THT DERE SHOULD B I BALUCHI CHANNEL OR NOT!!!??

YES THEN Y...NOT THEN Y!??
[/color]
:: Dua'go . . Shumey  GuwaaaR ::[/b]

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 12:58:57 AM »
Hello dear

I would say its a very good Idea to have our own Baluch Channel.  I have a few dvds of baluch singer and a movie which I am sure would be an advantage to lots of baluch scattered aroud the world if we had our own sattelite channel.
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline VashRang

• Junior Baask
  • Endless HoPe*
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 01:04:56 AM »
hi siso (F)

but dear i dunt think so tht dere should b a channel...:S

ani hamicho koma ni channel bana taa gan jo shuru aa daira tuka ya pada daira ya chien dan...baloch a ni bi hamien haal bi...baluch qou parda tuka iada sharien...

warna aa waqt duur nabi jab baluch qoume tuka bi kafi behdua panae kae..

tao chien goshe ee bariga!?

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 01:08:48 AM »
Quote from: sweet_angel
hi siso (F)

ani hamicho koma ni channel bana taa gan jo shuru aa daira tuka ya pada daira ya chien dan...baloch a ni bi hamien haal bi...baluch qou parda tuka iada sharien...

Hello sister

I just love your english.  :)

By the way I dont speak Baluchi or Urdu and since we started this topic in english would you kindly please stick to the same language.  Thank you.

I dont understand why you say we should not have our own Satelite channel would you be kind enough to say why.

Please take a look at this.

http://www.balouch.com/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=2&Topic=2153

your sister
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline VashRang

• Junior Baask
  • Endless HoPe*
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 01:34:31 AM »
ha ha ha...siso u did ma *BEZTI* :mrgreen:

i thought its baluchi site i feel free to talk in baluchi... :'( but... :'(

well...well..well..

SISO ITS AN NICE IDEA ..BUT AS U WATCHIN ALL CHANNEL's DEY R BEING SO OVERED...DUN YA THINK SO BALUCHI CHANNEL WILL ALSO GET THT MUCH OVER....!! DATZ Y IAM SAYIN ITS GOOD DERE ISNT ANY  BALUCHI SATELITE CHANNEL ...

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 10:16:33 AM »
ha ha ha...siso u did ma *BEZTI* :mrgreen:

i thought its baluchi site i feel free to talk in baluchi... :'( but... :'(

well...well..well..

SISO ITS AN NICE IDEA ..BUT AS U WATCHIN ALL CHANNEL's DEY R BEING SO OVERED...DUN YA THINK SO BALUCHI CHANNEL WILL ALSO GET THT MUCH OVER....!! DATZ Y IAM SAYIN ITS GOOD DERE ISNT ANY  BALUCHI SATELITE CHANNEL ...

Dear sis Sweet Angel.

Thanks for initiation of discussion about our own community satellite channel.
Well you are not first initiator of this need it has been discussed in so many other forums various times so now we are waiting for output instead of discussions.  
But as you have initiated here so we will try to put our views again. :)

Sis Before putting my views I would like to clear one thing regarding postings over site:

Baask.com is the platform for all Baloch to share thoughts, views and ideas. So everybody has full right to start sensible topics or share his views on other topics.

Sis most of the Baloch are living away from their homeland and does not have fluency in Baluchi speaking or understanding. So they can use English and Urdu to express their views.

So if one does not understand your language (Baluchi or Urdu or Faarsi or Arabic and so on) then if it is possible for thread initiator he/she should type his/her views in English otherwise thread initiator would not get much responses as per expectations.

Sis word ‘Be-Izaati’(insult) is not fair..
“Desert Rose” is our dearest baloch -sister so don’t misunderstand her.

You have full rights to type Baluchi but as I told you if possible then translate it in English otherwise most of the people would not be able to understand and reply back.  :)

Kind Regards
Ur sis
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline VashRang

• Junior Baask
  • Endless HoPe*
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 03:25:48 PM »
OHH OKI..SIS... (F)

Offline Desert

• New Baask
    • http://www.uaedrag.com
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 01:31:12 AM »
A Baluchi channel is what we do require today. I am sure rarely any of us have seen Baluchistan with their own eyes. What we know about our motherland is information gained from our parents, internet or from short TV programmes. A lot of ppl do oppose in the thought that with time vulgarity will increase. Media is something which will make this happen. But on the other hand not only one can gain more and more knowledge about the country's ppl and culture; but also the world will come to know of this unknown land and of how life passes by everyday.
Good and bad points exist in everything. It is all upon the community on how they move along with time.

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 02:04:00 AM »
Salam Eleikum Everybody...

hi siso (F)

I dont know y Angel opposes a satellite Baloch channel - one that brings the scattered Baloch all around the world together..
You see Angel, the reason u have opposed the setting up of the channel is very weak ^o)  sorry to say..
You say that the Balochs will exceed their limits - you also said something about purda.. I dont think that is right..
Most of the Balochs watch Indian satellite channels - most of them are vulgar these days, and here in Gulf, a lot of Balochs watch the Arabic satellite channels - they too have turned vulgar - that didnt change the Balochs. If someone wants a change, there are a lot of satellite stations to follow and change.

And one more thing - Balochs are scattered. They are definitely in need of a uniting factor. Internet is okay - but most of the elders dont use it (for reason both u n i know) - satellite TV can be a very very effective medium of communication..

Hope you get my point.. But this issue is more like the story of the mice trying to put a bell round the cats neck. A lot has been discussed - but no steps (as far as i know) have been taken towards establishing a channel.
There are lots of media free zones these days - like the Dubai Media City - they are quite affordable for a channel - but seems the Baloch businessmen or the elders are still not interested :((

Lets hope for the best

Take Care
Ahmed

Offline Imran Mullahzai

• Semi Seniour Baask
    • http://www.apniisp.com
BALOCHI SETLITE CHENNEL THE NEED OF DAY AND FUTUR TOO
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 03:18:54 PM »
Assalam-o-Alaikum
Dear Angel
 :) Hope u r fine, wel it is great idea of the day and also futur too, we need to stand with other nation and introduce our language, culture and traditions. my some friends discussed misuse/wrongway factor of Baloch Chennel. I think we must discus first on how is possible to stop misuse/wrong use of Balochi chennel or make some rules/terms and conditions for it. It is never late to start 8)
Kush Raho Apne Karche Phe (F)

Offline kambersagaaar

• Junior Baask
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 11:35:48 PM »
Dear friends
            Balochistan is land and for us this is our motherland.The discussion is being about balochi channel then i also want to add something.We are facing a big crisis on our nationalism and also with our homeland.I am a baloch student and living in balochistan,i can observe manything which are not in our favour.This is not the 1st time that we are being devastiated.pakistani establishment foring us to withdraw our motherland crisis and changing baloch nation into minority.If we study then we can observe the role of invaders.When the start living with us then they will change our way of life,they will damage our language and there will happen a clash in civilizations.my dear brothers and sisters i think we all are educated and sensible then why we preach these all things which being treating with us(my english is not well ).balochi channel will be launched after few years or few months becoz i have listen about this,but it is our duty that we give our contribution.This is the war of baloch existance and baloch nationalism.i request to all of you please realise your nation,your language,your culture and your homeland.our next generation never pardon us.my dear sisters and brothers it is the time to preach baloch nationalism,power of self determination.if we dont have channel then we can do it by meeting to our peoples around the worlds just have to realise our cause,our duty.it is the time of individual work and hard work.everyone of us must be a individual organization.we can do manything and can give a bright and a beautiful balochistan to our next generation.
               balochistan sabz baat
               tho pa sarani guddaga zind a khayalanan kushe?
               pa sindaga dasht kane pulla cha bo talania.........ATA SHAD

KAMBER SAGAAAR

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 06:29:46 PM »
Well well well........

Finally someone has intitiated a topic which almost we all think is a good idea.  As all other friends, I like it too, But one thing is missing which is practicle work. If we all agree we should start a Balochi settlite chanel then what are we waiting for.

let's start it......anybody decied the place and where should we start it from?
What do we need to do?
How do we run it ?
You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline Nizar Baloch

• New Baask
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 07:52:38 PM »
washbate,

I`m sorry, I think I have posted Dr. Imdad Baloch`s message about Baloch TV in the wrong diwan. Now I`m reposting it here. Hope its OK with the admin.

minar waron,

--------------------------

To Baloch all over the world!

Dear brothers and sisters!

You all may be aware of the idea of having a tv channel of our own. Munir Mengal Baloch and his genius team has been working on the project for long time, and have come to the conclusion and formulated the complete strategy of the tv channel. All this man, whom i call the savior for Baloch nation, needs is your financial assistance. I on the behalf of Baloch Students Organization completely support him and trust in him. And i ask all the Baloch to come forward and help his team financially and morally to make this Baloch Voice TV channel possible.

We are working with him voluntarily, and taking the responsibility on our shoulders. I ask all Baloch to trust us and invest with Baloch Voice TV.

We need investments in the following categories:

1. There can be 5 main investors of the company, who will buy 10 thousand shares each at the rate of 50 dirhams (uae) each. Each investor in this category will invest 5,00,000 uae dirhams (136,000 dollars). All of them will be members of board of directors.

2. The second category of the investors is Founder Members. Their total number is 20. Each of them needs to buy 1000 shares, at the rate of 50 dirhams per share. Each investor in this category will invest 50,000 uae dirhams (13,600 dollars)

3. The third category is of the General Share Holders. They can buy any number of shares.

(please specify how many shares you want to buy while sending me emails, i will give you more details on how we will reach you, when you give me your complete details and your interst of invsetment in Baloch Voice tv channel)

Trust us, and help us! this is our slogan.

Kindly send me emails showing your interest for investment in any category before 10th March 2006.

Please don't waste anytime, and help us make a TV channel of our own.

Looking your way.

Dr. Imdad Baloch
Vice Chairman
Baloch Students Organization

imdadbalochbso@yahoo.com
+92 321 2461249
In a revolution, one triumphs or dies.

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 12:46:20 AM »

Dear Brother Nizar Baloch...

With all due respect to BSO and Dr. Imdad's message to the Baloch all over the world..

On behalf of the members of baask.com , I would request more information on this TV station which I assume is going to be set up in Dubai Media Free Zone (As the share prices are listed in UAE dirhams and the proximity of a TV station broadcasting from Dubai is the most convenient for Balochs all around the world.)

We would like to know if this Baloch Voice TV will be able to broadcast political messages. I stress on this point because the Media Free Zone is quite strict when a TV station is used to send political messages - its main focus is on entertainment and news broadcasters. A Baloch political TV would no doubt have political friction with Pakistan and Iran - in the light of the current situation of Balochs. Would the station face anything like what this Iranian TV station based in DMC faced.  Or is the TV station going to be entirely focusing on Balochi entertainment and  culture - We need to know more.

We would also like to know more about Munir Mengal Baloch's team and their sincere efforts. We would like to be updated with the details because the Baloch masses need to know what is happening in such an important front.

Thanking you for your sincere efforts...

Ahmed

Offline Nizar Baloch

• New Baask
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 03:53:27 AM »
Thanks brat Ahmed

I hope the rate is ok now  :)

Regarding you questions, I`ll talk to the person concern and get back to you inshaallah.

Nizar Baloch
In a revolution, one triumphs or dies.