Author Topic: HADITH OF THE DAY  (Read 118612 times)

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: HADITH OF THE DAY
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
Narrated Muhammad bin Sirin:

Anas was asked, "Did the Prophet recite Qunut in the Fajr prayer?" Anas replied in the affirmative. He was further asked, "Did he recite Qunut before bowing?" Anas replied, "He recited Qunut after bowing for some time (for one month)."

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2008, 08:02:03 PM »
Narrated Asma:

I came to 'Aisha while she was praying, and said to her, "What has happened to the people?" She pointed out towards the sky. (I looked towards the mosque), and saw the people offering the prayer. Aisha said, "Subhan Allah." I said to her, "Is there a sign?" She nodded with her head meaning, "Yes." I, too, then stood (for the prayer of eclipse) till I became (nearly) unconscious and later on I poured water on my head. After the prayer, the Prophet praised and glorified Allah and then said,
"Just now at this place I have seen what I have never seen before, including Paradise and Hell. No doubt it has been inspired to me that you will be put to trials in your graves and these trials will be like the trials of Masiah-ad-Dajjal or nearly like it (the sub narrator is not sure which expression Asma' used). You will be asked, 'What do you know about this man (the Prophet Muhammad)?' Then the faithful believer (or Asma' said a similar word) will reply, 'He is Muhammad Allah's Apostle who had come to us with clear evidences and guidance and so we accepted his teachings and followed him. And he is Muhammad.' And he will repeat it thrice. Then the angels will say to him, 'Sleep in peace as we have come to know that you were a faithful believer.' On the other hand, a hypocrite or a doubtful person will reply, 'I do not know, but I heard the people saying something and so I said it.' (the same). "

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »
Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) I told Allah's Apostle that Safiya bint Huyai had got her menses. He said, "She will probably delay us. Did she perform Tawaf (Al-Ifada) with you?" We replied, "Yes." On that the Prophet told her to depart.

Offline Alpha_baloch

• Junior Baask
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2008, 12:16:06 AM »
THOSE WHO MISSED WAR IN MY TIME SHOULD FIGHT At SEA (HADITH NABWI)
WHO CAN DEFEAT A NATION(MUSLIMS)WHICH KNOWS HOW TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH DEATH

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2008, 10:13:38 PM »
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book Which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed as a day of celebration." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied, "This day I have perfected your religion For you, completed My favor upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3) 'Umar replied,"No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet. It was Friday and the Prophet was standing at 'Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)"

Offline Alpha_baloch

• Junior Baask
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2008, 01:28:11 PM »
Giving the Salam

Abu Hurairah (ra) related that Rasulullah (saw) said, "You shall not enter Heaven unless you have Faith and your Faith is not complete until you show love towards one another. Would you want me to show you how you can achieve this? Shower your Salam upon one another."

General meaning -- When we give our salam to another Muslim and he answers it, we are actually praying for each other's peace in life. Thus our relationship will become closer. This is one of the signs of people who have Faith.

Who Is To Give The Salam First?

Abu Hurairah(ra) related that Rasulullah (saw) said, "Let the one who is driving give salam to the one walking; let the one who is walking give the salam to the one sitting; let those who are small in number (or alone) give salam to those who are in a larger group and let the younger one give salam to the elderly."

General meaning--The purpose of this hadith is to avoid us from a confusing situation where we do not know whether we should be the one to give the salam first, fearing that our friend whom we meet will also give the salam. Worse, both will answer each other's salam together.
Giving Salam To Our Family

Anas(ra) related that Rasulullah(saw) said, "O my son, when you enter the house of your family, give the salam so that you and your family may receive Allah's blessing."

General meaning--We often visit our relatives, friends and neighbors. Before we enter their houses or our own, we should say the salam. If we are visiting another person's house, we should leave if our salam is not answered after the third time. That is the etiquette of visiting. The purpose of saying the salam is so that we and our family may receive Allah's blessing.

Shaking of Hands

Barra' (ra) related that Rasulullah (saw) said, "There is no two Muslims who meet and shake each other's hand unless both their sins are forgiven before they part."

General Meaning--When we meet our relative, friend or neighbor, we should shake each other's hand. Shaking of hands has a lot of advantages, other than to strengthen the feeling of brotherhood. By doing this, both our sins will be forgiven before we part.

WHO CAN DEFEAT A NATION(MUSLIMS)WHICH KNOWS HOW TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH DEATH

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »
A Forwarded Mail..

Rasool Allah (S.A.W) ne Farmaya:

1. Jo shaks har waqat Wazoo me rahey ga. Allah Tallah uski rozi
kushada farmayein gey!

2. Us Shaks ki hajat jald pooori hoti hai jo apni hajat kisi or insaan
ko na bataye!

3. Allah Tallah us shaks ko aabad kartey hein jo Hadees-e-Nabwi
(S.A.W) sun kar doosron ko pohanchatey hein!

aik aur Hadees Pak ke mutabiq sadqa jab apne malik ke haath se nikalta
hai tou uss se 5 jumle kehta hai
1- mai faani tha tu ne mujhe baqa di.
2- mai tera dushman tha tu ne mujhe dost bana liya.
3- pehle tu meri hifazat karta tha abb mai teri hifazat karoonga.
4- mai haqeer tha tu ne mujhe azeem bana diya.
5- pehle mai tere haath mai tha abb Allah ke haath mein hon.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2008, 12:05:21 AM »
On the authority of Omar bin Al-Khattab, who said : I heared the messenger of Allah salla Allah u alihi wa sallam say :

"Actions are but by intention and every man shall have but that which he intended. Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His messenger, his migration was for Allah and His messenger, and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated."
related by Bukhari and Muslim

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2008, 12:08:59 AM »
On the authority of Aishah, who said : The messenger of Allah said:

"He who innovates something in this matter of ours that is not of it will have it rejected."

narrated by Bukhari and Muslim

And in one version by Muslim it reads :

"He who does an act which our matter is not [in agreement] with will have it rejected."

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2008, 08:17:39 PM »

If anyone gives as Sadaqa the equivalent of a date from that (earning) earned honestly, for Allah accepts that which is lawful, the Lord would accept it with His Right Hand, and even if it is a date, it would foster in the Hand of the lord, as one of you fosters his colt, till it becomes bigger than a mountain.   [Sahih Muslim]

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that the (pronouncement) of three divorces during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and that of Abu Bakr and two years of the caliphate of Umar (Allah be pleased with him) (was treated) as one. But Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) said: Verily the people have begun to hasten in the matter in which they are required to observe respite. So if we had imposed this upon them, and he imposed it upon them.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah’s Apostle saying regarding Ramadan, “Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.”

{Volume 3, Book 32, Number 226 : Sahih Bukhari}

[/color]

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »
which is the best deed?   

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet was asked, "Which is the best deed?" He said, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle." He was then asked, "Which is the next (in goodness)?" He said, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." He was then asked, "Which is the next?" He said, "To perform Hajj-Mabrur.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2008, 07:18:27 PM »
Hadith Qudsi 23:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection:
Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Malik).

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2008, 10:42:27 AM »
Hadith Qudsi 18:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:
O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

It was related by Muslim.