Author Topic: HADITH OF THE DAY  (Read 118601 times)

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
HADITH OF THE DAY
« on: May 23, 2006, 11:57:25 AM »
Dear All Brothers & Sisters.I am Starting This Wondeful And Nice Topic.May be SomeOne Else Already Started This Topic But Again I am Starting it.
Well here All of you Share A HADITH EveryDay.INSHALLAH You Will Get Back Its Benfits.So Plz EveryOne Share a HADITH Par Day.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
Re: HADITH OF THE DAY
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 11:59:33 AM »

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 05:43:29 PM »
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (p) said, "O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, #627]

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 03:20:17 PM »

Offline Mir Chakar Rind

• Mr.Balochistan
  • Junior Baask
    • Baask The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 07:03:35 PM »
Hadith Qudsi 26:

On the authority of Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Truly of those devoted to Me the one I most favour is a believer who is of meagre means and much given to prayer, who has been particular in the worship of his Lord and has obeyed Him inwardly (1), who was obscure among people and not pointed our, and whose sustenance was just sufficient to provide for him yet he bore this patiently. Then the Prophet (pbuh) rapped his hand and said: Death will have come early to him, his mourners will have been few, his estate scant.

(1) i.e. he has not been ostentatious in his obedience. It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Ibn Majah). Its chain of authorities is sound.
THE GREATER BALOCHISTAN

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 09:20:49 PM »
Man Qazi Wati Had e Daramad
Baren Mani Bareg Kujam Int.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 03:55:36 PM »
Abu Huraira related that Rasulullah said: If anyone omits his fast even for one day in Ramadan without a concession or without being ill, then if he were to fast for the rest of his life he could not make up for it (Bukhari).

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »
قالَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ (صَلَّى اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَ آلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ):
 خِـيارُكُمْ مَنْ تَعَلَّمَ الْقُرآنَ وَ عَلَّمَهُ إِلـى غَيْرِهِ

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said: “The best of those amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and then teaches it to others.”

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 08:07:36 PM »

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 03:54:48 PM »
Narrated Ibn Juraij:

Ikrima bin Khalid asked Ibn 'Umar about performing 'Umra before Hajj. Ibn 'Umar replied, "There is no harm in it." 'Ikrima said, "Ibn 'Umar also said, 'The Prophet had performed 'Umra before performing Hajj.'"

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 10:06:57 PM »
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever slaughtered the sacrifice before the 'Id prayer, should repeat it (slaughter another one)." A man said "This is the day on which meat is desired." Then he mentioned the need of his neighbors (for meat) and the Prophet seemed to accept his excuse. The man said, "I have a Jadha'a which is to me better than two sheep." The Prophet allowed him (to slaughter it as a sacrifice). But I do not know whether this permission was general for all Muslims or not. The Prophet then went towards two rams and slaughtered them, and the people went towards their sheep and slaughtered them.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 10:15:25 PM »
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "(The performance of) `Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous `Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah.''[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 07:21:32 PM »
Hadith Qudsi:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
When Allah created Paradise and Hell-fire, He sent Gabriel to Paradise, saying: Look at it and at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he came to it and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he returned to Him and said: By your glory, no one hears of it without entering it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by forms of hardship, and He said: Return to it and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet (pbuh) said: So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship (1). Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it. He said: Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants, and he fount that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: Return to it. And he returned to it and said: By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 08:38:01 PM »
Subject: Knowledge

Narrated By: Abu Huraira

The Prophet(PBUH) said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

Source: Sahih Bukhari 1.3.110