Author Topic: Reviews on Baluchi Books  (Read 54116 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Reviews on Baluchi Books
« on: July 15, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »

Dear Readers
Assalam-o-alaikum
As we know Books are big resources of expending the value of any language and literature.
Un-published stuff never get important place in any history of languages.

Unfortunately our Baluchi language and literature are hidden in front of world.
But it’s a pleasure change in today's Baloch generation that they want to know and learn their language, culture and tradition.  As well as they are working to promote our language.
I think we should have to appreciate them.
In this regard books, magazines and newspapers can play a good role to promote language, literature and producing talented writers.
Here I am starting a thread to discuss books, magazines and newspapers.

You can post your comments, views, critics and suggestions on any book, magazine and newspaper, presented here.

Looking forward for your valuable contribution.

Raji

admin@baask.com
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

• Administrator
Books Reveiws
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 11:24:47 AM »

"Monthly Sangat" is the presentation of "SANGAT ACADAMY QUETTA"
Stuff within this magazine is consisted of Urdu and Baluchi language stuff.

You can read complete magazine directly from their home page:

http://www.sangatacademy.net

(F)
Help Line

Offline بلوچ

• Balochi Group
Books Reveiws... Maahtak Baluchi Online version
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 03:05:40 PM »

"Mahtaak Baluchi" is the presentation of "Baloch Publication" since 1948. It’s one of the oldest magazines on Baluchi Adab.

Standard Magazine sized book consist of Baluchi literature i.e. Poetry, Prose articles, interviews and everything related to the Baluchi Language and Literature.

It’s highly appreciating that along with experienced writers and poets they are introducing new talents from every region of Balochistan.

Net visitors can also read its online version at http://www.balochi.org

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Re: Books Reveiws
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »
 (y)

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 07:53:34 PM »
(y)

brother thanks for appreciation but where is your contribution :)
Help Line

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Book on Balochistan "Death of a Lion" By Nargis Baluch
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 02:02:36 AM »
Book on Balochistan "Death of a Lion"
By
Nargis Baluch

We should encourage our sisters for these kind of efforts especially when their efforts are not to gain Some Name But To represent their Nation ... Nice to see her in Baluchi traditional dress on Book launching ceremony of the book "Sher kee Mout" (Death of a Lion).

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:50 PM »
Yeah Ofcourse We Have tO Encourage Our Baloch Brothers And Sisters When They Contribute Something.I Am Really Much Happy To See Our This Baloch Sis Nargis In Balochi Libaas.

• Administrator
Re: Book on Balochistan "Death of a Lion" By Nargis Baluch
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 03:00:24 PM »
Book on Balochistan "Death of a Lion"
By
Nargis Baluch

We should encourage our sisters for these kind of efforts especially when their efforts are not to gain Some Name But To represent their Nation ... Nice to see her in Baluchi traditional dress on Book launching ceremony of the book "Sher kee Mout" (Death of a Lion).

minatvaraan' braat shome keh ey kitaab-e-babataa shomaa maraa Haal daat.
Banuk Nargis Baloch-e ey kaar karzee pah sad satahishaa.
chah ey diwan-e-neymagaa chey ham maa aahiye ey kaar-e-mubarekbaad daent.

Help Line

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
its a GREAT PLEASURE to see NURGISS BALOCH in a traditional dress after her greatest achievment.....I wanna CONGRATULATE her...and being a girl i am the happiest to see a girl at this stage....
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline بلوچ

• Balochi Group
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 11:56:27 AM »

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Bravo Nargis (Y)
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 01:51:07 PM »

Although i have no interest in Urdu,May be not only me but many and i guess why should one waste his time for urdu when his own language is 1000 times better then this,Any way but there are some people like Nargis they are using this language just to let other know about Baluch and Baluchistan.

Offline KHALIL BALOCH

• ALBALOSHI
  • Baask's Asset
  • ALBALOSHI
    • WORLD FORUM
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 12:05:29 AM »
oooooooooooo my sis.

dear i m fan of sis nurgis she is really doing a great job i always red her artical in Intekhab News Paper.she write very nice artical.
''LIVE TO LEARN, LEARN TO LIVE, THEN TEACH OTHERS.''

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Some Of Balochi Books...
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »
Ahmad, Mumtaz. 1985. A Baluchi-English Glossary: Elementary Level. Kensington, MD: Dunwoody Press

Bashir, Elena. 1991. A Contrastive Analysis of Balochi and Urdu. Washington, D.C. and Peshawar, Pakistan: Academy for Educational Development, 300 p.

Bashir, Elena. 2005. "Contact-induced and transitional features in Eastern Balochi." Paper presented at the conference on "Plurality in Balochistan", held at Uppsala University on August 18-21, 2005.

Barker, Muhammad Abd-al-Rahman & A.K. Mengal. 1969. A Course in Baluchi, I-II. Montreal: Institute of Islamic Studies, McGill University

Buddruss, Georg. 1988. Aus dem Leben eines jungen Balutschen von ihm selbst erzählt. Stuttgart: Kommissionsverlag Franz Steiner Wiesbaden GMBH (Abhandlungen für die Kunde des Morgenlandes, Band XL VIII, 4, Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft)

Collett, N.A. 1986. A Grammar, Phrase Book and Vocabulary of Baluchi (as Spoken in the Sultante of Oman). Second edition. Cambridge: Abingdon

Dames, Mansel Longworth. 1881. A Sketch of the Northern Balochi Language, containing a grammar, vocabulary and specimens of the language. Calcutta: Asiatic Society

Dames, Mansel Longworth. 1891. A Text Book of the Balochi Language. Lahore: Punjab Government Press

Dames, Mansel Longworth. 1907. Popular Poetry of the Baloches, I-II. London: Published for the Folk-Lore Society by David Nutt

Dames, Mansel Longworth. 1922. A Text Book of the Balochi Language: consisting of miscellaneous stories, legends, poems and Balochi-English vocabulary. Lahore: Punjab Government Press

Elfenbein, Josef. 1963. A Vocabulary of Marw Baluchi. Naples: Istituto Universitario Orientale

Elfenbein, Josef. 1966. The Baluchi Language, A Dialectology with Texts. London: The Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland

Elfenbein, J. 1982.  “Notes on the Balochi-Brahui linguistic commensality.” Transactions of the Philological Society 77-98

Elfenbein, Josef. 1989. “Baloci.” Rüdiger Schmitt (ed.). Compendium Linguarium Iranicarum. Wiesbaden: Ludwig Reichert Verlag

Elfenbein, Josef. 1990. An Anthology of Classical and Modern Balochi Literature, I-II. Wiesbaden: Otto Harrassowitz

Farrell, Tim. 1990. Basic Balochi. Naples: Istituto Universitario Orientale (Baluchistan Monograph Series, 1)

Jahani, Carina. 1989. Standardization and Orthography in the Balochi Language. Uppsala: Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis (Studia Iranica Upsaliensia, 3)

Jahani, Carina. 1994. “Notes on the Use of Genitive Construction versus Iz.a-fa Construction in Iranian Balochi.” Studia Iranica 23/2:285-98

Jahani, Carina. 2000. Language in Society: Eight Sociolinguistic Essays on Balochi. Uppsala: Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis (Studia Iranica Upsaliensia, 3)

Jahani, Carina. 2001. “Balochi.” Jane Garry & Carl Rubino (eds.).Facts About the World’s Languages: An Encyclopedia of the World’s Major Languages, Past and Present. New York and Dublin: H.W. Wilson Company (A New England Publishing Associates Book). 59-64

Leech, R. 1838. “Epitome of the Grammar of the Brahuiky, the Balochky and the Punjabi languages, with vocabularies of the Baraky, the Pashi, the Laghmani, the Cashgari, the Teerhai and the Deer dialects.” Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal, 7:538-56

Pierce, E. 1876. “A Description of the Mekranee-Beloochee Dialect.” Journal of the Bombay Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society 11(1875):31. Bombay [Reprint: Liechtenstein: Nendeln, 1-98]

Rossi, Adriano V. 1979. “Phonemics in Balochi and Modern Dialectology.” Naples: Istituto Universitario Orientale. Iranica 161-232

Spooner, Brian. 1967. “Notes on the Baluchi Spoken in Persian Baluchistan.” Iran, Journal of the British Institute of Persian Studies 5:51-71

• Administrator
Pullen' Mestaag by Kareem Daad Kazvarii: (Book Review)
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 03:12:10 PM »
 (F)
Help Line

• Administrator
Ishaq Khamoosh e sheraanii chaaromi Kitaab Shoben
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »