Baask Management > Announcements, Greetings & Sorrows

Attention Please.

(1/2) > >>

Zahida Raees Raji:
Dear baasks:
Assalam o alaikum,

By the grace of almighty Allah(swt) I hope you are doing well.

Due to some critical problems from our inactive and junior members our diwan suffered various time.  
That’s why we have decided to strictly follow some rules to maintain our diwan’s prestige. I hope and am sure our all sensible members would co-operate with us to follow these rules.

1.   All new comers/Senior members must fill out, all columns provided in their profiles. Their personal information would not be leak out from our management but they must provide real information.
In case of fake/blank information we have full rights to cancel their registration at anytime.

2.   Until they would not introduce themselves in diwan some important forums would not be visible to them.

3.   Members having zero post are also counted as inactive members even their registration date is not new.

4.   our first mission to introduce our Baaskani Diwan is just to promote our Baluchi/Brahvai language, literature and  culture so its my request to everyone that don’t use this platform for other purpose.

5.   Our primary language is Balochi but for non-Baloch and Baloch they don’t speak or understand Baluchi it’s permissible to write their opinion, comments and feedback in English, Persian, Arabic and Urdu.

6.   Posting of external stuff are allowed in diwan but we are not responsible for any copy right stuff. Members must have to provide source of the stuff.

7.   Contents in baaskani diwan posted by our members (specifically for Baaskani Diwan) and the management are protected by copy right law so without permission you cannot share them on any other place.

In case you want to share them just to promote Baloch, Balochi & Balochistan neither for commercial use, then we allow you to do that in some extent but you must provide the source link and our slogan of bask with copied contents.
(Baask-Home of Baluchi Language & Literature)

8. Baaskani Diwwan is a purely non-political literary site so its my humble request to the all members that don't post any stuff (representing support of any party or group) that may create problems for us. We are authorized to delete them without any prior notice.

Best Regards,
The Baaskani Diwan Team
www.baask.com/diwan
www.baask.com

hoshaam:
                                             goun_neiken_wahagan

MY DEAR ADDA CAN U EXPLAIN  ITTO ME " EXTERNAL STUFFS"

Zahida Raees Raji:

--- Quote from: hoshaam on October 03, 2008, 08:25:33 PM ---                                             goun_neiken_wahagan

MY DEAR ADDA CAN U EXPLAIN  ITTO ME " EXTERNAL STUFFS"

--- End quote ---

"External stuff" means articles collected from other websites or NEWS papers. If you want to share them you must provide their source url.

hoshaam:
 :> :> MINATH WAAR AN SHUMAE :> :> :>

Adabi Hakim ادبی ھکیم:
hatoonin gohar shomay jadd o johdani mennatwarin mana omeitent tiwagin baask shomay hamrahia hamkari kanant, harch wadi mara wata deima baragient , parcha ke ma baz poshta pasht kaptagin , mani separesh hameshent ke baaskani diwana wati deimrawi ay roushnain rahi bezanet ke ma o shomara menzela bart o sar kant .
mennatwaron
shomay brat
adabi hakim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version