Author Topic: Movies U like  (Read 15653 times)

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
Movies U like
« on: September 03, 2005, 04:07:37 PM »
:) i am not so much fond of watching movies but i do watch some of them.....
      and thefrequency of my watching movie increase here in australia... because
      melbourne is a dead city... plus now i m a little domesticated.. a natural process after marraige  :mrgreen:

I have watched this indian Movie called.... RainCoat .. excellent mate....
    it shows the endurance of love in the circumstances of hopelessness and despair...
    you may have heard about Ishqe la Hasil.. watch this movie u wil find it.....
     Sorry to say.. there is nothing in this movie for ppl who likes hot masala..or violence with hero always winning...

U can continue this thread by sharing ur thoughts about movies .. i know ppl love movies  :)
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
Movies U like
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 08:51:06 PM »

Thanx Ahmed for a few words on the movie RainCoat.. I havent watched it but i will try to take ur advice and watch it - if i get a chance.

and yea ppl love movies...

I recently downloded this movie and watched it - 50 FIRST DATES - starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Its a romantic comedy with an original story - and believe me its going to find its way into hindi movies very very soon (after 'my best friends wedding' to 'mere yaar ki shadi hai' and 'nine months old' to 'salam namaste' - here i mean exact copies and not inspirations).

Well the story has to do with the girl having a memory problem - she had an accident and remembers everything before the accident. Each day she wakes up - she thinks it is he same day that she had an accident - she remembers everything b4 the accident.
 So Adam Sandler tries to give her a normal life - U just cant stop laughing whenever u see him - even when he is crying :mrgreen: and the most important thing (hindi movie pls note) - she doesnt regain her memory in the end. The solution is twisted to make her problem easy and not the other way round.

Watch it if u watch english movies - its light - its simple and its nice
Ahmed

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Movies U like
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »
Salam To All...
Have you People Seen Film Paheli Of ShahRukh Khan..This Film is Selected by Indian Film Industry for Oskar Awards for this Year..

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
Movies U like
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 06:57:16 PM »
Salaam Bro

Yes I have seen it and I really loved it.  

Its a really beautiful movie with a different twist unlike the ones we normal see whereby its so predictable.

I just love Shashasharukh Khan.  :mrgreen:

:x
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
Movies U like
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 02:31:38 PM »
Yeah Sis.Maybe it is a Nice and good Film for you But there was so many objections on this film i mean on Paheli that why it was selected for Oscar Award for this Year instead of Black,mangal paande etc...

Offline Maheen

• Junior Baask
Movies U like
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 03:02:14 AM »
Salam. everyone.

Yes, Paheli was a great film as it had a different feel and I am also a sharuck khan fan so I was overjoyed that his film got chosen for oscars.
 :mrgreen:

But i think if there is one movie that should recieve alot of credit for its subject was "swades". The movie was so simple and beautifully made, wonderful :)

One balochi movie that has been my favourite till this day is "Dubai kasi Nabi". I think this will remain a classic for balochi films, the acting was superb and makes one laugh everytime. I am a great fan of this film :mrgreen: .

Offline Imran Mullahzai

• Semi Seniour Baask
    • http://www.apniisp.com
Movies U like
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 03:24:07 PM »
Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Ramatullah to all Baask members

wel I like to watch English movies, now I wanna discuss about the 11 nominee of Oscar Award "Gladiator", The movie Gladiator presents a tale of a succesful Roman General, known as Maximus (Russell Crowe) that only desires to end his current capaigns in Germany and return to his family in Rome. But things are not to be that simple for Maximus. The Emperer of Rome sits on his dead bead and tells Maximus that he wishes for him to become the next emperer rather than his own son which he does not trust. Maximus at first refuses, but ultimately agrees to wield the power when the emperer dies. after that movie gonna turn another interesting way... must watch....
it is a great movie of the year 2000. :$

Offline Sheereen

• Creative Baask
Movies U like
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 10:03:10 AM »
:)  8) ma fav movie iz muna bhai mbbs wow gr8 movie....sweet movie..
 8)

LoVe B@LoC]-[IzT@N
NaNa Jan NaNa SHaN
BaLoCHiStAn BaLoShAn

Offline Mahgul

• Creative Baask
Movies U like
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »
My fav move is bagbhan. really its nice move . when i see this move so the tears come in my eyes.i give advice plz dont miss the chance to see this move .

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
Movies U like
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 11:30:36 AM »
I Also Still Liked One Balochi Film And that Is Dubai kasi nabi
Aur Haan Yeh u r right Sawades Had Not Given That States Jis Ki Usey Right Tee.Anyways Ye Unka Masla hey.
Well I Love Shahrukhs Films too but i am a fan of Farhan( I mean John Abraham)
I Love Kal Ho na Ho And Main Hoon na.I Also Like Sodagar Due to its Great And Nice Diologus.

Well I Like Emotional Films toooooooooo Much Like Baghban,Kal ho na Ho etc

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
Re: Movies U like
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 02:39:48 AM »
Balochi Film Industry (BFI) Rocks!

"Aadaink", produced by Ghulam Anwer, of the "Char Shambey Panch Shambey" fame. is a serious and nice film. and is on the basis of "As you sow ,so shall you reap". The story of this film reflects to one of our traditional Balochi stories when a son throws away from his home , his old father because of his wife.when he becomes old his son (grand son of that old man who was threw way by the son) does the same whith his father.
you have to watch the movie to see what happens actually!

The camera work is really beautiful and this film is emotional too with some nice make-laugh scenes make  this film worth watching.
Anwer Ghulam (Rahamat) and Imam Jaffer(Master) who plays the charatacter of a teacher , are one of the finest actors i've seen.

The scond film would be "Shipank" by Zarif Bewas(Im pretty sure)
mr Zarif Bewas plays a mentally unstable man in this film who is a son of a "Showanag" who is tortured by a rich man of that area.
I have seen this move long time ago thats y i can hardly remember much of things happened in this film.

One thing to admit is that Balochi Movies are getting BETTER with passage of time.Do u agree?

Now to the Bollywood side.
I'll count some names of films which i like to watch:
Baghbaan - Respect ur parents and love them.
Black- Black is Beautiful
Munna Bhai MBBS - Revenge or what?

Hollywood is Hollywood:
Vertical Limit
Stealth - never trust machines too much!
Rebound - Martin Laurance Coaches kids basket ball team. work hard success is urs!

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »
Really Aadaink is So Much Nice Balochi Film.
SoooO Much Nicely  Film Was Produced.Really a Nice Emotional Film.
Which Focus The Reality Of Today.And Really It Has a Great Moral For All Of Us.

Offline Rind Baba

• '''--Top Gun--'''
  • Global Moderator
  • Zendag Baat baloch Raaj ♡
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 10:47:19 PM »

what about ganj-e Gwadar i Really Love this movie i think Many of You seen this movie if not Then dont miss To watch it .
You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.

Long Live Baloch & Balochistan

Offline baloch_friend

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 04:11:41 PM »
I like all SHAHRUKH KHAN's movies ,
specially "DEV DAAS" & " KAL HO NA HO "

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 11:48:59 AM »

what about ganj-e Gwadar i Really Love this movie i think Many of You seen this movie if not Then dont miss To watch it .
Yeah Dear RindBaba Ganje-Gwader is Really Very Nice And It Shows the reality Of Gwader That Whats Going On In gwader Now a Days.
Well Really Very Nice And Funny Specially Khairo And Dr.Dhakna :mrgreen: